Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love this group!!

Ladies let me start off by saying...thanks for a great time at Penera!!! I enjoy all of your company so much and always look forward to our time together...sooo lets catch up...sorry it's been so long since I've posted...
Well our Santa's Secret Shop project is coming along beautifully!!! God is ever so faithful and our donation pile is stacking up...I'm excited about the doors He is opening for us and the connections He is giving us with the people in our community...what an amazing journey we are on!!! Our out reach date is set for Sunday Dec 20 at 2:00pm...some of us will need to get to the shelter early to set everything up...I think an hour will be plenty of time if there are enough of us who can be there then...we decided in light of Sarah just getting settled in her new place...Yay Sarah...we should bake our own item the night before the event to bring with us...hope that sounds ok to everyone...I will be setting up a meeting this week too with the ladies at the shelter to kind of fill them in on what our plans are and see if they have any input on the event...I'm looking forward to meeting with them and seeing what some of their specific needs are...I will fill you in on how the meeting goes to keep you in the loop...I think everyone knows but just in case you don't...we are all supposed to bring our donation items with us to our Dec. 15 meeting...that way it will all be in one place and I will have everything to take with me to the event on the 20th...also that will enable us to see all that we have and set the amounts of items everyone will be able to choose per stocking...also don't forget we still need stocking stuffer's for our toddlers and infants also stocking stuffer's for our 1 teenage girl (she is 13)...
Well I guess that's about all for now...remember we wont be meeting this Tuesday...
Blessings
Brandi

0 comments: