Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Prayer...

I'm praying for you ladies today...if you have any specific needs you want prayer for please let me know...Love you...B

I am so thankful that God is a God of second chances...that when you give your life to Him there is always hope...it is not possible for our lives to be hopeless...I know I am living proof of that...I have made terrible mistakes in my life...I think the biggest lie I believed when I wasn't fallowing after Christ was that I would never see hope again...but truth prevailed my God STOMPED out the lies and filled my life with hope and turned my ashes into beauty...and guess what...we will never deserve it He gives it to us freely because He paid the price...Thank you God for loving me in spite of my self...remembering where you have brought me from and feeling so thankful for my life that You have given me...

0 comments: