Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally!!!

Hey everyone Brandi here...I'm finally getting on here to post!!! I was having the hardest time figuring out how to log on...I know duhhhhh...but what can I say???
Great meetings yesterday!! I loved the discussions...and for those of you who were unable to attend we are praying for you and you are missed...we discussed day one of our book "The Purpose Driven Life". How this life is not about us...I know this may come as a shock to some of you as it did me(lol)...but it's about God...and we talked about practical ways we can apply that concept in our everyday life...we came up with some great strategies...of course praying that God show us our weakness in this area and when we get there to stop and think "OK...it's not about me right now...how can I responded the way God would want me too in this moment...one really super idea from Michele was find a verse in the bible that actually tells you how God expects you to handle that moment...or in my case many bible verses for my many it's not about me moments...I'm planning on writing the verse down and having it in a place accessible to me so when I'm in that moment I can meditate on it and hopefully do it...and of course my ultimate goal is to memorize the verse so that God's word will be hidden in my heart and at the ready when needed...
but in thinking of yesterdays topic...I wanted to share this video with you guys...
Loving every minute with you all!!!
Brandi

0 comments: