Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One more week!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Sarah - Stay at home mom of two little girls and a lover of seasons. I love autumn and the smell of cinnamon the most at the moment! Of course, give me another month or two and I will be as giddy as my three year old waiting to decorate our Christmas tree. Seeing magic, blessings and joy through the eyes of my kids is such an amazing thing!

I will be the person up-dating this blog (well, most of the time). I will try to do it at least twice a week. Once to make sure all info for the upcoming week is available and clear. And that way, any questions can also be answered through here. Second, I will post a summery of our meetings. What we focused on, what inside jokes came to be (we don't want anyone in the dark!) and of course, that gives everyone an opportunity to give their thoughts/feedback on the meeting. Feel free to make this group/blog your own. We are a community of believers and this is one way we can stay connected! I do want to cation those who would post to make sure that what is offered here is positive and uplifting. We are here to support one another.

Ah, but on to the topic at hand. I met with Brandi this morning to talk and pray and we are so excited to kick off our group next week! She has some meetings with some more ladies that feel called to join us in the next few days. But aside from that, we are almost completely ready to dive into this head-first and just see what beauty God has waiting at the top when we break through the surface . I get all shivery just thinking about it! Don't you love God shivers?

Our first meetings are scheduled for Tuesday, October 20th at 9-10:30am and 7-8:30pm. Moms with kids are welcome at the morning meeting (no childcare will be provided - but we will have good things to eat!) we ask that kids stay at home for the evening meeting. Both meetings will cover the same topics - we just want to be able to include everyone, no matter their schedule.

I truly can't wait to share this time with all of you. We have been praying for each and every woman called to join us. Yes - that means we have been praying for you even if we don't yet know your name. There are great things in store that we have all been called to be a part of - will you join in our adventure?

0 comments: